Are you an entrepreneur or blogger that wants to promote his or her website online – without spending much?
If you are, then PopAds is the affiliate network you should try.
I have also published a different post about PopAds for those who want to use the affiliate network to make money online.
On this post, I will cover the following about PopAds for Advertisers:
- Creating a PopAds account.
- Creating a new campaign.
- Setting up and managing the advertiser’s campaign the right way.
- Track the quality of traffic sent to your website and analyse the data for better results (or possible improvements).
How does PopAds work?
Like I said on the previous post about PopAds for Publishers, that one can use it to make money or to drive traffic to his or her own website.
Anyway, today’s content is for PopAds’s advertisers. I’d like to assume that you as a ‘potential advertiser‘ – is aware that you have to pay for the traffic you want.
There are different forms of advertising that advertisers can choose from. Some of the most popular and most used are native ads, banner ads and pop up ads. I’d like to talk about the first two type of ads but my main focus now is pop up ads since PopAds offers them.
Two things I recommend you would consider doing before creating your first campaign:
- Add funds to your account using Paypal. Paypal is the quickest and safest payment method online. It always has a buyer’s back.
- Learn about the difference between pop up and pop under ads.
Difference between pop up ads and pop under ads – PopAds for Advertisers Review.
Pop up ads are the type of ads that would appear on top of the page (on screen) your visitor will be viewing at that time.
According to a number of surveys conducted and research done, it has been found that most people really find pop ups intrusive and annoying. WebMeUp wrote a post-discussion about pop ups and they share a lot about their findings and so on.
On the other hand, pop under ads tend to open below the page a visitor will be viewing be at that time. This is less intrusive and the user will see the pop under window when he or she is done viewing the page he/she was on.
I hope you don’t doubt how useful pop ups/unders can be… In fact, read about the 40 Top Brands Using Pop-Ups to Increase Their Conversions.
Otherwise, knowing the difference between the two will help you in a long run and YOU better believe that!
Let me give you time to digest the information above and just take you through the registration process. I would advise you to head to PopAds and create an account.
PopAds Registration Process
- Fill in all the required details. The required details include: Username, Email address, Country, Password, First name, Last name and phone number.
- Prove you are not a robot (CAPTCHA) and accept the terms and conditions, then click register.
- PopAds will send a confirmation email, do confirm and login to your dashboard.
PopAds for Advertisers Dashboard
To get started as a PopAds’ advertiser, you need to create your campaign/s first. You can do so under the Advertiser’s Panel. A minimum of $10 is required to get started and the great part is that, you can use that same $10 to create multiple campaigns.
The funds added to your dashboard will be used to pay publishers when they bring traffic and exposure to your website. There’s more to this as you can continue reading.
Under that same panel, you are offered important features like reports, inventory and token details that can be of real use if you want to run a successful campaign.
The other way to create your campaign is by using your Publisher’s earnings. This is only applicable if you have been using PopAds as a publisher too.
Creating your First Campaign as A PopAds Advertiser
To create your campaign, go to the advertiser’s panel (below the publisher’s panel). Select new campaign and fill in all the details.
Under the general information section, make sure you select pop unders under adv. type. I believe you read the difference between pop ups and unders section above and you know why I recommend them.
Tips for Advertisers:
- When your site is still new: On the country targeting option choose ONLY your country. You may target other countries once you have enough visitors from your country.
- Instead of requesting a pay out on your publisher’s account – use your earnings (min. of $2.50) to create a campaign. You can do this if you want new visitors.
- Check the reports to see your visitors’ country and to track your campaign’s success.
Billing Information for PopAds Advertisers.
To withdraw or deposit money use the billing option.
- You can deposit money in your account (or top up your account) using paypal, credit card and so on.
- Remember, a minimum of 10$ is required for depositing money.
Now it’s your turn to talk to me.
Is there any other way you have been using to bring quality leads and traffic to your website? Please share your comments and whatever suggestion you have on the comments section. Don’t forget to share the post.